Root Canal Treatment
It is possible to save a tooth with deep decay involving the nerve, after a severe infection, abscess or if the nerve dies. This is always preferable to having the tooth extracted which is the alternative.
At this practice we:
- Use a specialist Zeiss operating microscope
- Very latest adhesive root canal sealing materials used
- Able to remove old/failing root filling materials in most cases
- Ozone disinfection of root canals
- Apicectomies (root surgery if conventional root filling failed)
Most root canal filled teeth will ultimately need a crown on top for strength.